The Patel Law Group


Let Us Help You Achieve the American Dream


Pursue Life, Liberty, and Happiness

Attorneys in our firm have both personal and professional experience dealing with the several issues that surround obtaining Visas and Citizenship. They achieved the American dream and are ready to help you achieve the same.

Our firm has assisted numerous clients in a variety of situations obtain visas and a legal means to remain in the country. We understand how overwhelming the ever changing and complicated process of applying for visas and citizenship status may be. We have successfully obtained visas for numerous clients and can help you do the same. We will assess your particular circumstances, advise you of your best options, and assist you in applying for Visas and litigating any issues that arise in your case. If you or a loved one needs help, please contact us today for a consultation.


Reach Out to Us Today

We're committed to providing honest, clear expert advice to you so that you may choose your path. Then we’ll clear that path for you.

Book an appointment ▸

Immigration Services We Offer

+ Family Visas

Our attorneys have assisted families enter the country with immigrant and/or non-immigrant visas. There are several options available to you, but it is important that your information and applications are properly presented in order to ensure the visas are granted. As such, it is essential that you speak with an experienced attorney to have the best chance of obtaining a visa. If any of the situations below apply to you, please contact us to get your case started as soon as possible.

  • Fiance/Fiancee (the K-1 Visa): If you are trying to bring your fiancé or fiancée to the United States, the K-1 visa is an option to expedite his or her entry. You must be currently unmarried, legally divorced/annulled, or widowed, and your marriage must take place within 90 days of your fiancé or fiancée’s entry into the country.

  • Direct Family (the I-130 Visa): If you are trying to bring your mother, father, sister, brother, children, or spouse into the country, the I-130 visa is the best option for you. While parents, spouses, and unmarried children under 21 may be granted visas more immediately, everyone else is placed in a quota system. This process can be extended several years depending on which preference group your family member belongs to.

+ Employment Visas

Our attorneys handle cases dealing with green card applications, labor certification, and PERM applications in order to ensure immigrants and non-immigrants are able to enter and remain in the country for employment purposes. Depending on your situation and specific circumstances, we may have several options available to us. It is important that you speak with an experienced attorney to ensure all your options are evaluated and every step is taken to obtain your visa. Please contact us to get your case started as soon as possible.

We handle the following employment immigration cases:

  • Perm Applications
  • EB3 – Skilled Worker Or Professional
  • EB2 – Member Of Profession Holding An Advanced Degree Or Alien Of Exceptional Ability
  • EB1 – National Interest Waiver, Alien Of Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Professor Or Researcher, Multinational Executive
  • H-2A – Seasonal Worker Visas
  • H-2B – Other Seasonal Work Visas
  • EB4 – Any Other Worker
  • E-1/E-2 – Treaty Country Investor Visas
  • EB5 – Immigrant Investor
  • L-1 – Inter-Company Transferees Visas

We handle the following non-immigrant employment cases:

  • H/L/O/P/Q Visas
  • E1/E2 Visas
  • B1 Temporary visitor for business
  • B2 Temporary visitor for pleasure
  • B1/B2 Temporary visitor for business or pleasure
  • E1 Treaty trader, spouse and children
  • E2 Treaty investor, spouse and children
  • H1B (petition-based) Temporary worker in a specialty occupation
  • H1C (petition-based) Registered nurses
  • H2A (petition-based) Temporary worker performing agricultural services unavailable in the United States
  • H2B (petition-based) Temporary worker performing non-agricultural services unavailable in the United States
  • H3 (petition-based) Industrial trainee
  • H4 (petition-based) Dependent of H1, H2 or H3
  • L1 (petition-based) Intra-company transferee (executive, managerial, and specialized personnel continuing employment with an international firm or corporation)
  • L2 (petition-based) Dependent of L1
  • O1 (petition-based) Aliens with extraordinary ability in sciences, arts, education, business or athletics
  • O2 (petition-based) Aliens accompanying and assisting the above in a professional capacity
  • O3 (petition-based) Dependent of O1 or O2
  • P1 (petition-based) Athletes and entertainers for a specific competition or performance
  • P2 (petition-based) Athletes and entertainers participating in reciprocal exchange program
  • P3 (petition-based) Artists and entertainers performing under a program that is culturally unique
  • P4 (petition-based) Dependent of P1, P2 or P3
  • Q (petition-based) International cultural exchange visitor

We also assist with TN-Visas:

TN-Visas are available for Mexican and Canadian professionals who require temporary entry into the United States. Under TN status, Mexican and Canadian citizens in certain professions may enter the United States to work for a U.S. company on a temporary basis. Eligible professionals may also work for Mexican and Canadian companies in the United States.

+ Deportation Defense

Our firm handles deportation cases in which immigrants in the United States are facing possible removal for a variety of factors, including criminal charges or convictions. If you have received a notice of deportation or a court notice relating to deportation, it is important that you act immediately. We have assisted clients to defend against deportation as well as assisted clients appeal Court deportation decisions.

It is particularly important that you seek immediate legal advice where you have been charged with a crime or provided a deportation notice due to criminal activity. Recent changes in immigration law have placed a focus on criminal conduct, and as a result deportation proceedings triggered by such conduct have become more prominent. Crimes from minor traffic violations to shoplifting may trigger these proceedings. The best defense to deportation is to ensure that your criminal case is defended to the extent it includes post-conviction remedies which will assist in avoiding any potential deportation or removal.